Hello everyone! This is my first blog post ever. I've never been much of a computer person; my sheer impatience with these machines has impeded me from partaking fully in the 21st century, despite my grand old age of 26. What can I say, I'm a hard-core luddite at heart!
But after finding out that it's very easy to start a blog, and that I'm as self-involved and -absorbed as everyone in my generation, it became a logical leap to make, to start a blog tracking my life.
As the title makes clear, this will be a blog about the remainder of my year in England. Yes, I started a few months ago on a year-long master's in political economy at the London School of Economics, a college located in the heart of London. This blog will therefore be more about my impressions of my host country--its horrendous cuisine (at least cuisine available to a cash-strapped student), its mercurial weather, its high prices, its weak liquors, its laid-back attitude (in comparison to New York), and its delightful history and architecture.
I hope that I can keep this blog up to date, and that people will find my silly musings interesting enough to read, let alone follow. As soon as I figure out what to write about, I will post!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment